We provide a web-server toolkit for embedded devices. We have in the past experimented with using the ScriptEase _javascript_ interpreter together with the web-server, but Lua seems to be a better fit for devices due to its small size and fast execution.

We are seeking a freelancer that has good knowledge in Lua, C/C++ programming, and CGILua from the Kepler project. Barracuda already comes with an extensive C/C++ API, which is similar to the JSP Java API, and it is for this reason better to make a direct integration with Barracuda and Lua than using CGILua.

Please take a look at our outdated _javascript_ experiment:
http://www.realtimelogic.com/products/barracuda/index.php
http://rtlogic.theunixman.com/
You can download and look at the Web-API we exported to _javascript_.

The Barracuda Embedded Web Server home page:
http://barracudaserver.com/

Thanks,
Wilfred