Hi!

I don't know if someone had already mentionned it, but since this "problem" is still present in the Lua-5.1 archive on lua.org ( http://www.lua.org/ftp/lua-5.1.tar.gz), I thought that it would be better to say it:
I think that there is a problem in ltablib.c (from lua 5.1 final) at line 141. The line is:

  last = luaL_opt(L, luaL_checkint, 4, luaL_getn(L, 1));

'luaL_opt' and 'luaL_checkint' seem to be invalid symbols here; I suppose the correct line is

  last = luaL_optint(L, 4, luaL_getn(L, 1));

This problem is kind of obvious though, since the compiler should immediatly raise an error when parsing this...That's why I wonder why I didn't see any message about that before (maybe I missed something else?) :s

Regards,
Julien Patte