On 2/23/06, Mike Pall <mikelu-0602@mike.de> wrote:
Ahemm ... before you create even more code. Have you considered
looking into the Lua 5.1 manual first? :-)

  http://www.lua.org/manual/5.1/manual.html#pdf-unpack

Actually no because I don't use 5.1.  Nor plan to move to it any time soon as it hasn't been in the wild long enough.  I guess I should have made it clear that I'm strictly talking about 5.0.  However, copying the 5.1 version into 5.0 would work I'm sure.  Looking at the 5.1 source it's nearly identical to what I wrote anyway (except without one bug in mine ;).

--
// Chris