Hallo,

On 2/17/06, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> Lua 5.1 (final) is now available at
>         http://www.lua.org/ftp/lua-5.1.tar.gz

     I've been using Lua for several years now and I've become
somewhat fond of it. It's nice to see it getting better and better all
the time without bloat and without losing its beauty and elegance. So
I guess this is my thank you for yet another great release.
     Besides, after all these years, it seems that Lua is gaining
momentum to become a mainstream language any time now. I hope so, it
will prove me right over all my friends that use PERL and Python. :-)

--
-alex
http://www.ventonegro.org/