No, unfortunately not. One has to replace ; either
with && or & according to Microsoft documentation (see
"Command Shell Overview" in XP documentation, or
google if it's not available locally). I tried your
suggestion here again, and it didn't work (again :).
Regards,
Nusret

--- Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo