On Monday 13 February 2006 23:18, D Burgess wrote:
> Well, the message says it all. And it if you a reading the 5.1
> manual then you wont find much help.
>
> This subject has been done to death by many. Supermike who has
> produced Coco (see the Wiki) which solves the issue you are
> dealing with.

Actually, this is on 5.0. And can you give me any pointers to *where* in the
wiki this page is? The only thing I can find is the ejcoro patch. (It's not
the best-organised wiki in the world.) And I'd rather like to avoid having to
patch Lua; I'm linking against a system shared library.

The thing is, *why* am I getting this error? I am not doing what it says I'm
doing. I have a C function that's calling into Lua, which is shuffling pure
Lua coroutines and occasionally calls non-reentrant C functions, and then
exits back to the calling C function. That's it. I am *not* trying to yield
across a C boundary that I am aware of.

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "In America, family has become a code word for
+- www.cowlark.com --+ child not will not have been exposed to any ideas."