Hi,
This is not directly lua programming. But I'm new to
Lua anyway :). My problem is this: I've downloaded lua
list archive, but I don't know how to make my reader
(Outlook) to accept them as emails. Do you know any
way to import the messages in the huge text file to my
inbox? I would prefer outlook (as i already have it
and it works fine), but I'm open to other suggestions
as well.

Thank you and regards.

Nusret