:) Or it would offer to show INSTALL, since I think the authors really want people readin it..

Bret Victor kirjoitti 12.2.2006 kello 8.49:

 Please choose a platform: ansi bsd generic linux macosx mingw posix
This doesn't tell me what to do next.

Did you read INSTALL?

I did, and probably so would anyone at that point.  I was just
suggesting that if naked "make" is going to print anything at all, it
might as well be informative instead of vague.  That way, maybe the
person wouldn't have to read INSTALL at all.