On 2/8/06, varol kaptan <varol.kaptan@gmail.com> wrote:
I've fixed the error message and some other things (Lua 5.1 fixes by
Anders F. Björklund, for example) and was ready to release a new
version. However, you have a very good point about the unsigned types.
I think it will be better to add them to memarray. I will release
luaglut 0.5 in a day or two with a better memarray.

Unfortunately, I have no experience with OpenGL selection and
feedback. Will this solve you selection problem?

Yes, that should do it.

Thanks,
Issac