On Feb 08, 2006, at 13:41, Terisquas Brothers wrote:

I'm writing a game where many coroutines can be
executed concurrently and I need to implement a save
game. Is there any way to save the coroutine status so
that later when the game is loaded, the coroutine will
continue from that place?

"Pluto is a persistence library, which allows users to write portions of the "Lua universe" into a file, and later read them back. It's useful for things like game saving and rollback points."

http://luaforge.net/projects/pluto/

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay