Where are you finding the 5.1 documentation?  When I look around on
www.lua.org, I can't find it.

Mark F. Morss
Principal Analyst, Market Risk
American Electic Power

             Kein-Hong Man
             <mkh@pl.jaring.my
             Sent by:                  Lua list
             lua-bounces@bazar         <lua@bazar2.conectiva.com.br>
             2.conectiva.com.b                                          cc
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Lua 5.1 rc3 now available
             02/08/2006 10:15
             AM

             Please respond to
                 Lua list
             <lua@bazar2.conec
               tiva.com.br>

Hi all,

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> A new release candidate for Lua 5.1 is now available at
>            http://www.lua.org/work/lua-5.1-rc3.tar.gz
> Please take a look. We're getting really close to freezing Lua 5.1.

It looks like there is still no mention of table.foreach and
table.foreachi in the documentation. The last list message I found
on this said to the effect that the Lua team was considering their
status. I think table.foreach and table.foreachi should be
mentioned somewhere in the documentation, either as normal table
functions or as deprecated functions. Or perhaps I missed
something very obvious somewhere... ???

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)