Hi,

I've been having trouble getting CGILua to work on Apache 2.0. I downloaded the Kepler Project source, and edited the config file to use CGILUA_LAUNCHER = mod2, in addition to setting the paths as needed.

Compilation works fine, as does installation. This is where I'm not sure what needs to happen.

I tried putting the contents of launcher/mod2/mod2.conf into my Apache configuration.

At this point, if I do "apachectl configtest", I get the following:

# apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 196 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/mod_lua.so into server: /etc/httpd/modules/mod_lua.so: undefined symbol: luaopen_base

(This problem goes away if I manually edit the mod2 makefile to statically link in liblualib)

But in any case, when I actually go to start Apache, it simply fails to start. No error messages anywhere that I can see.

I'm wondering if there's anything else I should be doing. The documentation is fairly sparse on how to get it working with Apache. I'd be more than happy to contribute to the documentation once I get this figured out.

Thanks!
Best,
David