Has anyone got a copy of the wxLua binary for Linux tarball? I'm about to go completely bald pulling my hair out over the stupid broken link on the wxlua website. It seems only the Windows .zip files are available - the .tar.gz have vanished. I can't even find them in archive.org!!!

Tried to  compile the windows source (I'm assuming it's the same as the tared source) but I've run into several weird compiler errors. I just want the dratted binary for crying out loud!

So... Um... Help! Please... :-(

 Thanx! :-D

- Rodney