On 1/24/06, Boyko Bantchev <boykobb@gmail.com> wrote:
> Python changes over time, borrowing from Haskell, Icon etc.
> So do C++, Java and Perl.  IMO, this shows that the design
> of these languages suffers serious flaws.  For comparison,
> C experienced almost no changes for some 35 years,
> because for what it aimed at its design was excellent.  And
> fortunately, C is not alone in this respect.
I have to completely disagree with you. Language that changing (BTW
Lua does it a lot) is language that live and evolving. The only
languages that does not change - are "artificial" academic languages.
They were designed from the beginning as prove of concept or tool for
specific methodology, which "only right and true concept" in design.
They aren't used in real life (as being generally unpractical) so they
don't need to change and evolve.

--
Best regards,
Zigmar