On Wednesday 18 January 2006 14:45, Jim Whitehead II wrote:
> I've had good experience using SCiTE with lua syntax/api, and found it
> to be highly configurable (using LUA).  I can probably drum up a link
> if you'd like

Unfortunately, I do all the rest of my development in Eclipse, so non-Eclipse
solutions don't help.

(I'm using Lua in my build system, and would like a slightly smarter editor
for my build files. It's as trivial as that.)

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "...you could wire up a *dead rat* to a DIMM
+- www.cowlark.com --+