[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: lua 5.1 doubts
- From: Craig Mason-Jones <craig@...>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:43:27 +0200
As I understand it, compat-5.1 is to make lua 5.0 module / package
compatible with 5.1, so that 'require', etc all work as expected in 5.1.
So, if you're using 5.1, you don't need the COMPAT_LOADLIB, etc, nor
All the best,
Walter Cruz wrote:
Hi all. I've compiled lua 5.1 but I have some doubts:
1) Why the LUA_COMPAT_LOADLIB is not defined by default in luaconf.h?
2) Do I need still use the compat.lua?