Gerhard Sittig wrote:
On Fri, Dec 30, 2005 at 00:13 -0600, Dolan, Ryanne Thomas (UMR-Student) wrote:
By the way, I've heard Lua has already been ported to Palm OS, unless
you mean Lua5.1.

I'm aware of exactly two projects to run Lua on PalmOS.

One is PLua (http://meusite.uai.com.br/~mmand/plua/plua.htm), which is a
Lua 4 port.  I cannot determine which license this software is under.
There is none I could recognize as such, only the few words in the HTML
documentation:

The Yahoo group for Plua is at: