Has anyone had success using lua<->c++ bindings with swing 1.3 on ms visual
c++ .net 2003?  I'm building and compiling the example from
http://www.swig.org/Doc1.3/Lua.html#Lua_nn4 (although with changing the
parameter type of Example_Init from LuaState to lua_State) with no problem,
but when I link I'm getting an unresolved symbol on Example_Init.

The other thing I'm not sure about is the docs talk about adding in a
#define for LUA_EXTRALIBS but I'm not seeing a reference to this anywhere in
the _wrap.cxx.  Attached are the files involved if that would help.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, it seems like I'm running
into walls with all the different lua autobinders.  I'm unable to create the
toluac++ windows executable and now this :)

/*
Jason Rego
Software Engineer
Rainbow Studios