Thanks for the reply!

So basically you're saying to have C++ (or Delphi in my case) call my
lua script several times... I like that idea!

I'm a little confused on the private object part though.  Are you
saying I should have C++/Delphi call my lua script function and pass
in an object?  Would that be a userdata object?  (I'm still confused
on how to share objects between lua and C++/Delphi [see my other
e-mail about that])

Also, do you have any class diagrams or any kind of layout plan for
the classes in your program?  I'd like to see some kind of outline of
the object managers you have and how everything works... (without
looking through thousands of lines of code to figure out which classes
are doing what... [in a general sense])

Thanks again!