[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Simple example of sharing data (and objects) between C++ and Lua?
- From: John Klimek <jklimek@...>
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 09:41:44 -0500
I've been trying to find a simple example (or explanation) of this but
I can't seem to locate anything.
What I'm trying to do is two very simple (?) things:
1) Create an object in C++ (or Delphi) and share it with lua.
2) Create a variable in C++ (or Delphi) and share it with lua.
Let's say in C++ I have an object called "NPCManager" and I want to
*directly access* the methods and properties of it using lua. By
doing this I can share the object with C++ as well as Lua.
Can anybody help me out?