Hello,

I'm trying to update from lua-5.1-beta-rc to lua-5.1-beta.

I have successfully recompiled all the relevant C modules against the latest distribution.

However, when trying to import them, I get the following exception:

lua: error loading module 'lfs' ('loadlib' not supported)
stack traceback:
        [C]: ?
        [C]: in function 'require'
        ./LFSFile.lua:14: in main chunk
        [C]: in function 'require'
        Example.lua:21: in main chunk
        [C]: ?

lua: error loading module 'socket.core' ('loadlib' not supported)
stack traceback:
        [C]: ?
        [C]: in function 'require'
        ./socket.lua:13: in main chunk
        [C]: in function 'require'
        ./SocketRunLoop.lua:12: in main chunk
        [C]: in function 'require'
        ./LWApplication.lua:14: in main chunk
        [C]: in function 'require'
        Test.lua:10: in main chunk
        [C]: ?

Is there anything else I need to change beside recompiling the modules?

For the record, I'm running on Mac OS X 10.3.9.

Cheers

--
PA, Onnay Equitursay
http://alt.textdrive.com/