Ending tables on nil seems sensible, what better terminator could there be. It's just that it would be nice to have something else to plug table holes and keep iterators going. False being my initial not thought about very much at all choice. False would still mean the same as nil just a bit more assertive about its existence when it comes to gc.

If false and nil where separated like this how much of your code do you think it would break? I suspect it wouldn't actually cause me too much pain, on the lua side anyway the c side might be more problematic.

--

Kriss

http://XIXs.com -><- http://www.WetGenes.com