Hi,

Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
> Jürgen Fuhrmann has suggested that we hold it in Berlin; he could help
> organize it and even host it. Would that suit many people? Would the
> World Cup in Germany get in the way? Any other volunteers?

Berlin sounds good. And yes, we should avoid the timeframe of
the World Cup (June 6th-July 9th 2006) because it will be
difficult to get affordable accomodations. Maybe 2nd or 3rd
Week in July is a good timeframe to aim for?

Since I live in Munich it's difficult to help with on-site
preparations. But I can offer help for any 'virtual' tasks.
And contribute a paper/talk if there is interest (topic TBD).

Bye,
     Mike