In message <13476116.20051110234041@kaluga.net>, Alexey Malyshev <malma@kaluga.net> writes
Hello, Stephen.

SK> Yes. Get debug_info and look at "source" or "short_src" in the returned
SK> data.
SK> skip....

Thanks a lot!
But one more question: is it possible to associate some data
( lightuserdata ) with each module and get it from C function in runtime,
when I don't know in which module this calling occurs?

I don't know. Perhaps someone else does, or you could keep it in your own hashtable keyed by module name.

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited    http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk/software.html