Jose Marin wrote:
> The "mylib.dll" is on the same folder of the
> executable that will use it.
>
> So, I think that Windows sould look for the dll on the
> current folder, besides the other ones on the search
> path, right?
>
> But look like this isn't happening.
>
> The dll is found only when placed on som folders on
> the Windows search path.
How about putting loadlib("./mylib.dll", "mylib_open")... it'll
force the local path to be used and will help avoid versioning
problems if mylib.dll ever shows up in the system path at a
different time.

Also... it might be good to check out the current directory...
something might be changing that for your app, so that could be a
source of trouble.

--
Thomas Harning Jr.