On this day of 11/7/2005 1:45 PM, Kyle Hanson saw fit to scribe:
Are there any game skeletons for LUA out there for basic RPG's??? Like any game source code that I could use to make an RPG? I just need the basic structure or the full thing, it doesnt matter. I was searching around and couldnt find any games made in LUA. Can you help me out?
This isn't a pure Lua game, but it is the source to a functional, mostly-Lua/some-C++ MUD server.
http://www.evilmagic.org/musicmud/

Disclaimer: I know nothing about the code beyond that, I downloaded it a while ago, glanced over it, but haven't played with it further.

Hope this helps,
- David

--
~David-Haley