In message <a54d2e230511070732u4dbd0709j63993340b8b354a6@mail.gmail.com>, Groleo Marius <groleo@gmail.com> writes
Is it possible to access a lua varibale from C code?
Any links/tutorials/code on this?

What about Section IV "The C API" of Programming in Lua by Roberto Ierusalimschy?

When writing Lua Bug Validator we did some stuff just to get the values of variables from the local debug context. We got all the info we needed from Roberto's excellent book (*) and by looking at the Lua source code.

Stephen
* Purchased from Amazon - took a long time to arrive compared to most books.
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited    http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk/software.html