Yes it took me a bit long longer than that because I needed to wake
up what the problem was. Thanks for the compat solution.
However, I do think this is likely to break a bit of code. After I
found this (very late at night), I searched my code for gsubs and
found 302 gsubs with only 2 of them impacted by this change.
Not so bad.

After having reread the thread on this subject I would agree that is
worth it for the table substitutiion
Thanks and sorry about the overstatement
DB