Interesting, I'll take a look

-----Original Message-----
From: lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br
[mailto:lua-bounces@bazar2.conectiva.com.br] On Behalf Of Antonio Scuri
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 5:21 AM
To: Lua list
Subject: RE: How would I go about getting the duration of a Windows
Media File using Lua?

> > I'm new to Lua.  I'm working on a script that needs to find out the
> > duration of a WMV file.  How would I do this?  Is there a way to
> > interact with windows.  Is LuaCOM the way to do this?

   Hi,

   The IM library can access information on WMV files.

   We have an ALPHA version of the Lua 5 binding of the IM library here.
If you want it I can send it directly to you.

   Or you can simply create a function in C using IM and export only
that function to Lua.

   You can find IM at:

      http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/im/

Best,