Xavante isn't advertised as supporting WebDAV, but I found a "davhandler" in the source directory. Can anyone comment on whether this is useable yet, and whether there's further development in progress?

(I have a project for which I'd like to use Lua, which will probably require serving DAV. In an earlier iteration of this project I used the PHP WebDAV server in the PEAR repository, but it was very incomplete and buggy, and in the process of fixing it I discovered how, er, troublesome the PHP language is ... so I'm not going that route again!)

--Jens