I wondered if anyone had investigated the possibility of building LuaINterface
so that it can run on Windows Mobile/Pocket PC.  This would enable people to
write PDA/Phone applications without having to purchase Microsofts Visual
Studio.
I know this would not have been possible using Compact Framework 1 (Only c#
and VB apps could call the Compact Framework), but with Compact Framework 2
(using Visual Studio 2005), it ispossible for C++ to call the Compact
Framework on a Windows Mobile.

I wondered if anyone had the Visual Studio 2005 tools, so that this could be
investigated?

Regards,

Martin Kendall