I stand corrected (thanks Scott and Rafael). It looks like SWIG does
indeed have a new Lua binding.

It looks like it should work with Lua 5.0. It also looks like it has a
couple of nice extensions, like it std::vector, std::string, exception
handling.

Mmmm. This is interesting. This means that existing packages that
support SWIG could possibly be exposed to Lua "quite" easily. Writing a
comprehensive binding generator for SWIG is no small feat. Cheers to
author Mark Gossage (email ad given in docs).

Nick

P.S. Oh, and I just found this one as well, CPB. Looks like it use .net
CLI introspection to "bridge" Lua and a .net CLR language.

	http://www.thomasandamy.com/projects/CPB/

scott+lua@escherichia.net