	Hi Walter,

Sorry for the incovenience, but how I fix the extension for binary libraries
(.so) that is missing?
	Looking again at your previous message, I think you're
not using Compat-5.1 (which I recommend).  In this case, `require'
will only be able to load a Lua file; function `loadlib' is what you
need to load a binary library.  The following line should load it:

assert (loadlib ("/usr/share/lua50/luasql/postgres.so", "luaopen_luasqlpostgres")) ()

	You could write it in a file and put it in your LUA_PATH
to let `require' find it.

	Hope it helps,
		Tomas