Following up my earlier post, I was able to find a workaround to the
gcc ICE with wxLua sources...

Inserting the lines

#ifdef __MINGW32__
const wxPoint wxDefaultPositionHack = wxDefaultPosition;
const wxSize wxDefaultSizeHack = wxDefaultSize;
#define wxDefaultPosition wxDefaultPositionHack
#define wxDefaultSize wxDefaultSizeHack
#endif

in front of the function

WXLUAOBJECT *GetObjectList(size_t &count)

in wxLuaWrap.cpp

seems to result, in conjunction with my other changes below, in a
complete build of wxLua libraries with MinGW.

--
Doug Currie
Londonderry, NH