Hey Gavin, hey all.

You and another have pointed that in Lua, strings can be treated as arrays, like this: string [2].

You pointed that Haskell and ML are a better introduction to Lua cause they have a similar behaviour ?

I write almost the time in PHP and _javascript_, and as i use Scite, I'm learning lua for fun. In these two languages I can access strings members as arrays (just the fact that I call 'string members' points that I'm thinking on strings as arrays :)  )

And more, just for curiosity: there are another languages where is not possible use strings as arrays ?

[]'s
- Walter