[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: SOAP and LUA question
- From: Terry Bayne <tbayne@...>
- Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:52:22 -0400
Is there a lightweight framework that would allow the creation of a web service using LUA. I don't want to access and existing service, but instead want to build a standalone executable, which responds to soap requests on a specific port. All without having to install/use/configure a web server. Ideally I would like to write the logic in LUA.
Now some context:
1. The webservice will only be accessed from a given (known at run time) IP address and on a specific port. All other access attempts will be ignored.
2. I need to build this in a monolithic style, that is no DLLs.
3. The target platform is Windows for now.