Is there a lightweight framework that would allow the creation of a web service using LUA.  I don't want to access and existing service, but instead want to build a standalone executable, which responds to soap requests on a specific port.  All without having to install/use/configure a web server.  Ideally I would like to write the logic in LUA.

Now some context:

1.  The webservice will only be accessed from a given (known at run time) IP address and on a specific port.  All other access attempts will be ignored.

2.  I need to build this in a monolithic style, that is no DLLs.

3.  The target platform is Windows for now.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Terry Bayne