Hello,

I am about to start writing a little console
application to retrieve, view and manipulate
bibliographic records from library catalogues.

I plan to give my application the same kind of
feeling as the mutt mail user agent (for those who
know it).

Are there terminal control facilitites in Lua that
I could use or would I have to use ncurses from
the C part of my program to get fine control over
key mappings, split windows, color, etc.?

The reason I'm asking is that S-lang also offers
embeddable scripting and I know it offers terminal
handling functions. So I'm hesitating.

--
JR