On 9/20/05, Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> > But I was hoping there was some "common" things that I may/probably
> > have missing that could cause problem.
>
> As far as I remember, you can have allocation problems in Windows if you
> use Lua both linked statically with lua.exe and dynamically with other
> dll's.

My plugin was using Lua as a DLL, while dealing with the main
application (Dogwaffle) trough an ActiveX server.

Anyway, at the moment I have resolved separating the editor component
and the "real" scripting engine. That probably would had to do anyway,
since it have to be callable by others external editors, or even
trough command line.

Will investigate more at another time.

Thanks to all for the help & hints,
Bye!