> >I think I made a note to myself to look at TclScript
> >[http://tclscript.sourceforge.net/] to see how they have done it.
> >
> >Anyways, best of luck. And keep us posted.
> >

> You will laugh, but SF doesn't contain any source of TclScript, only
> binary distribution. I also investigating ForthScript, created by author
> of well known ActiveX Scripting FAQ, Mark Baker.

Strange. I do recall seeing some source code way back then.

While you are investigating you may also want to look at
http://www.tcl.tk/software/plugin/download.html. The interest here is in
learning what interfaces were implemented to be able to use Tcl within a
browser. I just wish I had the time to do this kind of fun stuff. Sigh...

Vijay Aswadhati