Someone may say they are faster, but beats me.. Win32 environment, one-time launch charge. Really: why, and are they even being used?

-ak

Glenn Maynard kirjoitti 11.9.2005 kello 20.45:

On Sun, Sep 11, 2005 at 05:05:03PM +0200, Mike Pall wrote:

  But I guess this will assign more or less random values to the
DLL ordinals (bad for updates). At least the official symbols should get fixed ordinals. Anyone have a script to autogenerate a .def file
  from the headers?

Why are the DLLs using ordinals at all? Seems like nothing but a binary
compatibility nightmare.

--
Glenn Maynard