On 7 Sep 2005, at 23:39, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:
math.random() doesn't return anything useful when lua_Number is int.
Granted. But I think that the main issue here is whether math should be
included at all when you compile Lua to use integers. Most probably in
this case you need a completely different math library.
--lhf

I vaguely remember having got around this problem in a manner that works with both reals and integers - I'll look it up when I get to work.

--
Lisa