Should I have any concerns about CGIlua session id management and
coroutine safety?

If I understand correctly, Lua coroutines are not preemptive so I
should be able to count on session.new() returning a new session id
without colliding with another session.new() from another "task".  Is
that right?

I was wondering if session.new(), and maybe session.delete(), needed
some sort of inter-locking mechanism, but I'm probably way off here.

I suppose one important consideration is that I should have a separate
session directory for each instance of Lua I am running.

Another consideration is if timers or time-outs are implemented as
part of CGIlua / Xavante there should be assurance that session.new()
and session.delete() are atomic.

Thinking out loud,
Bill