[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: PATCH: hex numbers and bit ops
- From: Mike Pall <mikelu-0509@...>
- Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:26:52 +0200
oh well ... needed to fix a few things:
- The non C99 fallback for luaO_str2d should handle a few
more cases (which the lexer didn't need).
- Exponents for hex FP numbers are only decimal.
The modified patch is available at:
BTW: Has anyone noticed that the following:
is accepted by the lexer as valid Lua code (with or without
I guess most tools parsing Lua files won't handle this
(vim syntax highlighting doesn't).