epajarre@koti.soon.fi wrote

> Have you considered using either Lua or GD license with Lua-GD?
> As it is the Lua-GD license might decrease the usage of the package
> somewhat.

LGPL is a good one because allows free usage of the library (also in
closed-source applications) and forces people to contribute back only if
they changed the original code (it isn't a "viral" license). But, I'll
release a new version with some documentation fixes, 5.1 compatibility
issues, etc. in a few weeks and this version will be licensed under the
Lua/MIT license.

Best regards,

--
Alexandre Erwin Ittner - aittner@netuno.com.br
GPG pub key 0x0041A1FB from http://pgp.mit.edu

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo Anti-Vírus NetUno.
NetUno Internet - http://www.netuno.com.br