El 02/09/2005, a las 20:32, Vijay Aswadhati escribió:

Very nice quote. Can you [Adrian] tell me who said that?

Somebody told me that quote, but I didn't remember the author, so I looked the literal quote in Google, the second result (http:// www.quotelady.com/subjects/experience.html) states that was Dan Stanford who said that.

So I retouched my signature =)

--
Adrian Perez
GPUL/CLUG member » http://gpul.org