Hi There,

I have the following function that should list all directory names under a specified root:

local listFiles
listFiles = function(name)
	Console.Error:WriteLine(name)
	local subdirs = luanet.System.IO.DirectoryInfo(name):GetDirectories()
	local subdir_count = subdirs:get_Length()
	local i
	for i = 0, subdir_count-1 do
		listFiles(subdirs[i].FullName)
	end
end

listFiles("c:\\test\\lua\\a")

My test directories are organized as follows:

c:\test\lua
c:\test\lua\a
c:\test\lua\a\aa
c:\test\lua\a\ab
c:\test\lua\b

when calling the function with "c:\test\lua\a" the following (correct) results are obtained:
c:\test\lua\a
c:\test\lua\a\aa
c:\test\lua\a\ab

but calling listFiles("c:\test\lua") causes a stack overflow exception. and only prints
c:\test\lua\a
over and over again...

I'm totally stuck, but probably some simple thing I'm missing. It looks like the subdirs variable is not correctly assigned a new array value..
Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance
Frank