On Tuesday 23 August 2005 15:53, Michael Broughton wrote:
> That's what i thought. So what is the difference between the libc with
> the m68k-elf tools and the libc in uClibc?

Actually, I may have spoken a bit too hastily --- I'd expect the one in uClibc
to *be* the one that m68k-elf uses. Unfortunately I've never actually used
uClinux so don't know exactly how that works. (My experience with
cross-compiling is limited to *truly* standalone systems, where the
application is running on the bare metal, and I was linking the programs with
my own C runtime.)

Try a uClinux mailing list, I'm afraid...

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "Every planet is weird. I spent six weeks on a
+- www.cowlark.com --+ juggled." --- Firefly, _Our Mrs. Reynolds_