Hi,

a, My complie/install of luathread/luasocket is wrong.
  If so, tell me something from ldd output.

Are you, or are you not using Ron's fixes? Please try to find the source luathread.c that
you are using and let me know.

b. luasocket does not work under multi threading.

This is true of some functions. As a rule of thumb, any function that
does domain name resolution should be protected by a mutex. That
includes the connect function used by http.request. It also includes
toip, tohostname, getpeername, getsockname etc. Also, you should have
just on thread doing I/O on each socket object.

c. just my sample code is wrong.

I would use socket.sleep() instead of os.execute()

[]s,
Diego.