Walter Cruz wrote:
Hi. Does someone here use scite?

You should ask questions about SciTE or even Lua script files in the SciTE-Interest group...

I'm triyng to use SciteExtMan, as described in
http://lua-users.org/wiki/SciteExtMan

Ths is an interesting extension, although I have not tested it yet.

I move my scite lua scripts to /home/walter.cruz/.lua

So I suppose you are on Linux or some other Unix flavor.

and put this on my SciteUserProperties

ext.lua.directory=/home/walter.cruz/.lua
ext.lua.startup.script=/home/walter.cruz/extman.lua

But I'm getting this error message:

/home/walter.cruz/extman.lua:266: attempt to concatenate local `path'
(a nil value)

Looking at extman.lua, line 266, there is indeed a path variable, declared at the start of the same function: scite_Files There is a bug: if PLAT_GTK constant is defined, path isn't set, hence the error. I think the routine is an attempt to get a list of files, using system commands.

I have no time to analyse further, but you can try to add a line like:
path = ''
in the PLAT_GTK branch, and see if it works.

Otherwise, try and ask in the SciTE list, the original author is there.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France