On 13 Aug 2005, at 19:32, PA wrote:
While nice sounding as a mission statement, the above philosophy would also explain the paucity of reusable Lua code.

It is a shame - the first thing I had to do when deploying Lua for my day job was formulate a whole set of policies and frameworks so that Lua code *will* be reusable and predictable.

Unfortunately, the side effect of this is that none of the source will ever make it to the outside world, since it's all so dependent on said core policies and frameworks.

--
Lisa